Winter Rental Mulmur
Remarks For Clients
Charming Victorian Farmhouse outside of Creemore Available for Winter Rental- Great for Skiers or Weekenders
Neverland Farm, a beautiful and comfortable century Victorian brick farmhouse just outside of the charming town of Creemore, Ontario is available for winter rent (December-March). The farmhouse is bright and open with hardwood floors, exposed beams, and a very charming and cozy feel. The house has three bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, and comfortably sleeps six (plus another three adventurous folks in the caboose). Perfect for skiers at Devils Glen, Mansfield, or Blue Mountains with close proximity to all. The property sits on 60 beautiful and rolling acres with easy road access. Excellent opportunities for snow shoeing (two pairs included) and cross country skiing without leaving the property. The Bruce Trail is a two minute drive away.
The farm is located in the Mulmur hills, just twelve minutes outside of the town of Creemore, Ontario Creemore is an absolutely charming village with all the modern amenities including great restaurants, art galleries, coffee shops, and the world famous Creemore Brewery. Drive distances/approximate times from the farm are:
- – 13-18km to Creemore (depending on which route you take- average 12 minute drive)
- – 12km to Mansfield Ski Club (average 12 minute drive)
- – 25-30km to Devils Glen Ski Club (backroads route takes 15-20 minutes)
- – 50km to Blue Mountain Ski Area (average 35 minute drive)
- – 40km to town of Collingwood (average 30 minute drive) with a multiplex movie theatre, lots of shopping and restaurants and fun winter activities.
- – 110km to DOWNTOWN Toronto (Average 1.5 hours to Front and Yonge)
- – Rent will be $3500.00 per month, inclusive of snowplowing. All utilities will be fully paid by tenant.
- – 50% of total rent will be due upon signing of lease. Balance of rent will be due 45 days prior to start of lease.
- – $3500.00 refundable security deposit, along with $1000.00 utility deposit will be due 45 days prior to start of lease.
- – Renters must use/pay for our cleaning lady every two weeks during duration of lease ($100 per visit).
- – Farm is pet friendly (with pet deposit- $250.00 non-refundable, $250 potentially refundable per pet).
- – No smoking inside (preferably, no smoking on premises)
- – Available for the months of January- March, with option for including Christmas holidays
- – References required